Nanny Agency FAQ
Yes, agencies that order in volume each month will be given a special price. You will keep a contract on file with our service that includes credit card information. We will charge you once per month for the service and send you a confirmation of your orders placed.
Yes. We have a premium check (recommended for long term nanny placements) and an essential check (recommended for temporary nanny checks). The premium check includes: comprehensive national criminal searches, one county, social security trace, address history, multiple name criminal search, driving records, education verification (current enrollment or degree), personal judgments and sex offender registry. The essential check includes: comprehensive national criminal searches, social security trace, address history, multiple name criminal search, driving records, sex-offender registry.
- A background researcher is actively involved in each search
- You have access to email and telephone support
- The automated system saves you time in obtaining candidate information
- Only the most reputable database providers are used for data collection.
- We have special nanny agency industry insight due to our sister company being Colorado Nanny, a leader in the nanny agency industry since 2002.
- Our service is competitively priced compared to other high quality services.